1. An Eagerness and Excitement about regenerative agriculture and nutrient rich food. Our pickup location hosts (location leaders) are passionate about real food and thriving families. They eagerly spread the word to friends, co- workers, and even chiropractors and other like minded businesses about the nutrient rich food now available in their neighborhood. As a location leader we will need your help to spread the word about your pickup location to help get it established. If making a difference in the health of people and families in this way sounds exciting to you - You could be a great location leader!
2. A Driveway - Simple enough. Typically once a month at a predetermined date and time we will need to park in your driveway (or next to it in the street) for 30 minutes for a drop off.
3. A Welcoming Smile - As a location leader you are making a difference in the health and well being of families by offering convenient access to life giving food. That is exciting and as a location leader it is largely up to you to create a warm and welcoming culture at the pickup location. Meet people, exchange smiles, and enjoy welcoming new people to the drop off. If creating a warm and welcoming culture with like minded families sounds great to you - You could be a location leader.
1. Home Delivery - You get nutrient rich food delivered to your doorstep along with the peace of mind and convenience that come with it!
2. Exempt From Fees - As a location leader you are exempt from the $4.95 flat handling fee per order for pickup :)
3. Give $10 - share a link to our site with a friend to give them a free $10 credit and receive a $10 credit yourself when they place their first order. Learn More Here (This is actually available to anyone, location leader or not, but it is so fun we wanted to share it in this list)
4. $50 Sign Up Credit
5. $10 for every new first time order placed for your location
6. Making A Difference - Access to nutrient rich pasture raised foods can make an enormous difference in the health of families. As a location leader you are making a huge impact on the health of the families in your neighborhood, the health and vitality of the land, and the growth of the regenerative agriculture movement! You are truly a part of something bigger than yourself that can have a huge lasting impact. In our opinions that is the best benefit of all!
Do I have To Be There For Every Drop Off?
Nope. While it is great if you can be it is not required that you be at every drop off. That being said in order to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere you will need to be at most of them :)
Will I Have To Handle Or Take People's Orders?
Not at all. Our friendly delivery driver (Typically Us :) will handle getting all the orders to the right people. You can just sit back, relax, and enjoy talking with like minded people. Also, if someone is late it is not your responsibility to hold their order until they arrive. If you know them and would like to that is up to you, but we do not require or encourage it.
How Many People Do I Need To Get On Board To Make A Drop Off Work?
Typically 7-10 families is enough for an initial start. In order to cover our transportation costs and maintain a viable drop location we need to average about $500 per drop off as an average for the first six months. Typically it is less for the first few drops but then picks up as more people hear about the pickup location. As the location leader we will keep you up to date on how your drop is doing.
Create your free account and select a convenient pickup location
Select the nutrient dense food perfect for your family.
Meet us to pick up your order on your scheduled pickup date and time. We look forward to seeing you!
Pickup Locations are simply places where we meet you with your order. Common locations are home driveways or parking lots. Each location is organized by a volunteer Location Leader who helps to facilitate each delivery.
Arrive at the pickup location at your scheduled time. You will be greeted by our farm's friendly delivery driver. Provide the name on your order and we will carry it to your vehicle.
We encourage you to bring a copy of your order's confirmation email or have it accessible on your phone. This can help speed up the process. You may also want to bring a cooler if you are traveling over an hour.
All meat items come individually packaged and frozen. Your items will always be packed in boxes or bags for your convenience.
You can simply login anytime before your upcoming deadline and add to an existing order.
We accept all major credit/debit cards as well as cash or check at pickup. At the time of placing your first order you will be prompted to add a credit card to your account. Once finalized, your order's total will be charged to your card on file and your receipt will be emailed. Alternatively you can select pay at pickup at signup.
Orders over $149 have no fees of any kind. Orders below that incur a flat $4.95 delivery charge to help cover fuel.
Yes, just be sure to have an active credit card on file so your order can be charged prior to pickup.
The order deadlines are listed on the locations page.
This is strongly discouraged because of the extra burden that it adds for our volunteer Location Leaders.
Since many items are priced by the pound, your final total may be a little more or less than your order's initial estimated total. Once finalized, your total and your receipt will be emailed.
Please understand that we are small farm not a large warehouse. If an item becomes unavailable your final total as well as any applicable delivery fees will be reduced.
ALL orders require a 48 hour cancellation notice prior to your scheduled pickup time. If you miss your pickup without providing a 48 hour cancellation notice you will be charged a $25 restocking fee. (Routine occurrences will result in cancellation of service.)Be sure to mark your calendars for your order pickup date and precise scheduled pickup time! To be fair to other customers we cannot wait on latecomers. If you show up late, our delivery vehicle will already be in transit to the next stop.