- (1 package) Bacon - Natural Hickory Smoked
- (2 cups) Broccoli florets
- (2 cups cream) Real Milk
- (2 tablespoons) Butter
- (2 tablespoons) Garlic powder
- (1-2 cups , shredded) Sharp Cheddar Cheese (Raw)
- (Approx 8oz of your favorite pasta) Pasta
1.Cut bacon in to small, bite size pieces, cook and set aside.
2.Cook your favorite pasta noodles and set aside
3.In a large sauce pan, melt butter and saute garlic
4.Add 2 cups cream - bring to a boil, let boil for two minutes, stirring frequently (keep a close watch- this will boil over super easy)
5.Turn on low, add cheese (you may use Parmesan if you prefer, we just love the taste with sharp cheddar cheese!)
6.Add broccoli and bacon
7. Stir in noodles
There you have it! Yum.