2 lbs. fresh pasture raised chicken wings
1 T olive oil
3/4 C grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 C pecorino romano
1 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp granulated garlic powder
1/4 C fresh chopped parsley
1. Turn on your oven vent. These can also be prepared in an air-fryer as well as a deep fryer.
2. Pre-heat oven to 450*F.
3. Prepare baking sheet with foil and nonstick cooking spray of choice.
4. Toss wings in 1 Tbsp olive oil or a neutral cooking oil.
5. Spread wings on baking sheet in a single layer.
6. Bake for 45-50 min. Flipping 1/2 way thru cooking time.
7. In the meantime, combine cheese, salt, pepper, garlic and parsley in a large bowl.
8. Toss wings in mixture.
Looking for more great recipes or a personal chef experience? Learn More at https://www.aperfectfitstl.com...