Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken Breasts
June 12, 2018 • 0 comments
This homemade chicken dish will not disappoint! It's simple and super flavorful! This creamy chicken is great served over pasta!
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- (1 package) Chicken Breast - Boneless Skinless
- (4 tablespoons) Pasture Butter
- (1 cup) Heavy Cream
- (1/2 cup) Chicken Broth
- (1 teaspoon) Garlic Powder
- (1 teaspoon) Italian Seasoning
- (1/2 cup) Parmesan Cheese
- (1 cup) Spinach, chopped
- (1/2 cup) Sun dried tomatoes
- Your favorite pasta noodles, if desired
1. In a large skillet add butter and cook the chicken on medium high heat until no longer pink in center (Chicken should reach internal temperature of 165*). Remove chicken and set aside.
2. In same skillet, add the heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan cheese. Whisk over medium high heat until it starts to thicken.
3. Add the spinach and sundried tomatoes and let it simmer until the spinach starts to wilt. Add the chicken back to the pan and serve over pasta, if desired