- (1 package) Chicken Thighs - Pasture Ranger
- (1.5 teaspoons) Kosher Salt
- (1/2 teaspoon) Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- (3/4 teaspoon) Smoked Paprika
- (1/4 teaspoon) Garlic Powder
- (2 tablespoons) Olive Oil
1. Preheat the oven to 400* and line a baking sheet with foil and place a wire rack over it. Place the chicken skin side down on the rack.
2. Stir the spices together in a small bowl and then sprinkle half of the spices over the chicken. Turn the chicken over, skin side up, and drizzle with the oil and sprinkle the skin with the remaining spices.
3. Place the chicken in the center of the oven and roast for about 50 minutes or until the skin is crisp and golden and the chicken is cooked through (chicken should reach internal temperature of 165*)