Grilled Chicken Wings
June 12, 2018 • 0 comments
Super quick. Super Easy. Perfect for summertime grilling!
- Cook Time:
- (1 package) Chicken Wings- Pasture Ranger
- (4 cloves) Garlic, finely chopped
- (1/4 cup) Fresh Oregano, chopped
- (1/4 cup) Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- (1/4 cup) Olive Oil
- (To taste) Kosher Salt, Freshly Ground Pepper
1. Combine garlic, oregano, rosemary, and oil in a large dish or Ziploc bag. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add chicken wings and turn to coat. Marinade at least 1 hour or overnight.
2. Prepare grill for medium heat.
3. Once the grill is ready, remove wings from marinade. Place wings on grill, cook covered and turning occasionally, until golden brown and crisp. Approx 15-20 minutes.