- (1 package) Chicken Thighs - Pasture Ranger
- (6 teaspoons) Brown Sugar (optional)
- (16 ounces) Baby Red Potatoes, halved
- (16 ounces) Baby Carrots, peeled
- (2 tablespoons) Olive Oil
- (3 cloves) Garlic, minced
- (To taste) Kosher Salt and Ground Black Pepper
- (2 tablespoons) Fresh Parsley Leaves, chopped
- (1 (1oz) packet) Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
1. Preheat oven to 400* and lightly oil a baking sheet or line with foil or parchment paper.
2. OPTIONAL- Using your fingers, work the brown sugar, about 1 teaspoon per thigh, onto both sides of the chicken.
3. Place chicken, potatoes and carrots in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with ranch seasoning and garlic; season with salt and pepper
4. Place into oven and roast until the chicken is completely cooked through, approx 25-30 minutes (chicken should reach internal temperature of 165*)
5. Boil for 2-3 minutes, or until caramelized and slightly charred.
6. Garnish with parsley