- (1 package) Chicken Wings- Pasture Ranger
- (1 tablespoon) Paprika
- (1 teaspoon) Cumin
- (1 teaspoon) Dry Mustard
- (1 teaspoon) Garlic Powder
- (1 teaspoon) Onion Poweder
- (1/4 teaspoon) Cayenne Pepper
- (1 teaspoon) Ground Black Pepper
- (1.5 cups) BBQ Sauce
1. Mix paprika, mustard, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, salt, and pepper together. Place ingredients in large dish or plastic bag.
2. Add chicken wings to seasonigs- make sure all chicken is coated, then transfer to slow cooker.
3. Pour about 1/2 cup of the barbecue sauce over chicken and stir to coat. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until chicken is tender.
For a crispier wing: Once wings are cooked thoroughly in slow cooker, transfer to baking sheet (line with foil or parchment paper for easy clean up!) Brush with remaining sauce, then place in oven on broil for approx 10 -15 minutes or until crisp, flip once to crisp both sides.